- This event has passed.
MSC Pistol Match for November
November 13, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Pistol Match Schedule
The 3rd Saturday, except for November which is the 2nd Saturday.
Cost is $5.00 per gun. Registration 8:30 a.m. Match 9 a.m.
- Any caliber revolver or autoloader 9mm thru 45 may be used.
- Optical sights may be used but must be shot one-handed Open (iron) sights may shot one- or two-handed.
- A separate 22 rim fire match is fired and only 22 rim fires may be used.
- There are four classifications and you will be put into a class depending upon your score average.
- Competitors will do the scoring with help of range officers.
COURSE OF FIRE
CENTER FIRE MATCH (9MM OR LARGER)
SLOW FIRE (10 SHOTS IN 10 MINUTES) AT 50 YARDS
TIMED FIRE (10 SHOTS IN 20 SECONDS AT 25 YARDS
RAPID FIRE (10 SHOTS IN 10 SECONDS) AT 25 YARDS
22 MATCH (22 RIM FIRE) Same as Center Fire Match